Saturday School Assistant
As a Saturday School Assistant, you will:
- Co-teach German language classes.
- Support the class teacher in the preparation of short term and long term lesson plans.
- Supervise children during working hours.
- Provide feedback and evaluation of student’s progress.
- 30 Saturdays throughout the school year (Exact dates can be found on the Saturday School page)
- Teaching Hours: 9:00-12:00
- Working Hours: 8:15 – 12:15
Compensation: ¥10,000/day (based on qualification and experience)
- Native German speaker
- Experience working with children (5-15 years of age)
- Experience with primary classroom management an asset
- Submit resume and cover letter and one reference to: email@example.com
- We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview